Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What’s the point in having a web site if no-one can find it? If a web site is listed near the top by the key Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN etc) then people can see and learn about your products and services on-line.
Each page of a web site is indexed individually by Google et al and it’s therefore possible to target more than one search term.
If your web site ranks poorly for the terms you think people use to find your products or services then we can probably help.
After researching the terms that people REALLY use relevant to you we can ‘tune’ the pages of your web site more effectively. This is what’s known as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Unfortunately some sites are built so poorly (for from a Search Engine point of view) that this ‘tuning’ is impossible. In cases like this we’ll either advise you to have the site rebuilt or we’ll bring in experts who use ‘external’ techniques to improve your ranking.
When these techniques have been applied it only remains to monitor how successful they are. SEO is not an exact science to further ‘tuning’ may be required and other search terms might need to be used.
Assuming the pages on your web site can be ‘tuned’ we can do the research, tuning and monitoring. In no time you can be sitting on the first page of Google.
To see if we can help you be found by people searching on the Internet, please contact us on or via .
What our customers have said about us
- "Thank you for your help, knowledge & attention to detail. I now have an e-commerce site of which I can be proud. Your personal touch and 'can do' attitude together with your creative input was excellent throughout. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company and I look forward to working with you in the future."
- Toby Halcrow, Director, The Tool Supplier
- "Clarihon have been a real pleasure to work with, their support and advice have been instrumental to the success of getting our recent Business event off the ground. I look forward to our next project together."
- Regan Bailey, Business Development Manager, St Mellion Hotel, Golf & Country Club
- "We have a web site that we are immensely proud of and which has attracted praise from a wide variety of sources. I am pleased to say that it was all achieved at a very reasonable cost. I would have no hesitation in recomending Clarihon to sort out your web site needs, whatever the size of your company."
- Adrian Smith, MD, Mortimer Chocolate Company