Do you want business-related Internet news and tips?
Our newsletter is packed with articles, news, tips and links to help you get more from the Internet for your business.
Distributed bi-monthly, it provides a great source of ideas and information about how you can use the Internet more effectively within your business. Focussing on the business aspects, and not the technology, there's bound to be something for even the busiest Small Business Owner/Manager. Sign up below now!
Previous issues of our newsletter are available here:
Issue 09 - Wednesday 18th June 2008
Issue 08 - Monday 10th December 2007
Issue 07 - Wednesday 29th August 2007
Issue 06 - Wednesday 11th April 2007
Issue 05 - Wednesday 29th November 2006
Issue 04 - Tuesday 2nd May 2006
Issue 03 - Monday 21st November 2005
Issue 02 - Tuesday 6th September 2005
Issue 01 - Monday 20th June 2005
If you'd like to send out a newsletter to your clients, prospects and business contacts, please call or phone us on or
What our customers have said about us
- "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding of our particular business and potential customers. We are very pleased with the excellent job you made of our web site. We are very encouraged with its results and have received very positive leads, comments and orders. Please be assured that we will have no hesitation in recommending Clarihon to others."
- Andrew Sims, Director, Safesite SW
- "We have a web site that we are immensely proud of and which has attracted praise from a wide variety of sources. I am pleased to say that it was all achieved at a very reasonable cost. I would have no hesitation in recomending Clarihon to sort out your web site needs, whatever the size of your company."
- Adrian Smith, MD, Mortimer Chocolate Company
- Nigel was brilliant at guiding me through the requirements without confusing me with jargon. During our discussions, he demonstrated endless patience and allowed me to progress the project at a pace with which I was comfortable. His aim to 'satisfy customers needs' was always evident and he was ready to answer any questions I had without making me feel inadequate. Throughout I was confident that the end result would be exactly what I wanted - and it was!
- Fiona Dukes, Fiona Dukes HR